• An Inspiring Experience and Culture of Excellence.
• We energize people who are Innovative, Aspiring, Persevering and Equipped with a passion for excellence. They will be carrying responsibilities with relevant authorities, ample of opportunities and fast track careers.
• We have vertically interrogated supply chain and more empowered by full scale lean enterprise platform with green concept facility.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Review the factory performance, Identify issues and continuously work towards improving Systems/Processes/Standards to achieve the company goals and objectives whilst fulfilling the customer expectations.
• Oversee the entire operation within the organization ensuring the production quantities are delivered timely and full. Ensure allocated capacity is effectively utilized and also productivity levels being improved.
• Identify the requirements of the process improvements and bottlenecks to improve process thereby ensuring the production process are carried out in effective and timely manner.
• Lead, Direct, Develop and motivate the teams at all the levels to achieve and continually improve the organizational performance as well as promoting and enhancing employer and employee relationship.
• Ability handling customer effectively.
• Sure leader of compliance, quality conscious and human attachment Achieve on overall company objective interns of growth and portability
• Identify the relevant training needs of entire management/staff and conduct periodical training sessions and workshops in order to improve/update their professional knowledge and skills.
• General KPIs you need to shine
• Plan SAH hit rate
• Plan Efficiency hit rate
• Plan Cut Date hit rate
• On Time Delivery
• Cut to Ship Ratio
• Final Inspection pass rate.
• Labor Turn Over
Ideal candidate would possess a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Textile or Science fields
• 8 to 10 year(s)
• 10 – 12 years of experience in a lingerie garments manufacturing environment with minimum 2 – 3 years in a senior management role.
• Required knowledge to work with ERP platform with adequate ICT literacy
• Candidates should also possess excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Apply by mail only to email@example.com
You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission.
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted.
All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion.