Job Description / Responsibility
• Identify quality and productivity improvement opportunities.
• Apply Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement concepts.
• Apply Lean Manufacturing concepts for productivity and quality improvement.
At least H.S.C./ A-Levels
• At least 4 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Control/Audit, Work Study, Textile Engineering, Quality Inspection
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Dyeing Factory, Spinning, Textile
• Age 35 to 50 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
The candidate must have completed Garments Quality Controller Course
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org