• An Inspiring Experience and Culture of Excellence.
• We energize people who are Innovative, Aspiring, Persevering and Equipped with a passion for excellence. They will be carrying responsibilities with relevant authorities, ample of opportunities and fast track careers.
• We have vertically interrogated supply chain and more empowered by full scale lean enterprise platform with green concept facility.
Job Description / Responsibility
• Coordinate with relevant departments/teams and obtain required specifications/details timely and reserve plant capacities in order to prepare loading plans considering manufacturing feasibility in order to meet customer required delivery while ensuring maximum utilization of allocated capacity.
• Schedule/attend relevant meetings with Production and Merchandizing to discuss/verify related issues and determine the effective resolutions to prepare and maintain detail plan and make sure plan is secured in advance to ensure undisrupted production flow.
• Ensure all the planning information is accurately maintaining on ERP system and update, analyze and review the following reports/documents in order to facilitate on time management decision making.
• Monthly Capacity Allocation
• Loading Plan
• Preproduction Schedule
• Shipment Schedule
• And all other relevant documents.
• Timely update and maintain authentic production figures and style reconciliation details by coordinating with relevant departments in order to provide accurate information for post order job profitability analysis and production reports.
• General KPIs you need to shine
• Plan SAH hit rate
• Plan Efficiency hit rate
• Plan Cut Date
• On Time Delivery
• Sample hit rate
Ideal candidate would possess a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, Manufacturing, Textile or Science
• 10 to 12 year(s)
• 10 – 12 years of experience in a lingerie garments manufacturing environment with minimum 2 – 3 years in a senior management role.
• Candidates should also possess excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
Apply by mail only to email@example.com
You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission.
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted.
All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion.