Job Description / Responsibility
• To monitor production target every hour of a day.
• Should be able to do machine layout, time & motion study.
• To co-ordinate the job activities of the mechanics, work study, production and quality dept. to achieve the maximum level of efficiency.
• Ensure quality of garments with minimum cost.
• Train the supervisors to be able to identify where potential problems may occur and prevent these from happening.
• Achieving daily targets meeting production plan.
• Excellent technical knowledge in garments engineering & production.
• Able to work independently and act proactively.
Minimum HSC Degree.
• At least 7 year(s)
• Good communication skill.
• Ability to do work under pressure.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org