Job Description / Responsibility
• Planning and organizing production schedules.
• Assessing project and resource requirements.
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with team members.
• Coordinating with other departments in discharging responsibilities.
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
• Ensure operations as per process instruction and maintain documents in line with requirements and company policy.
• Organizing repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
• Ensure optimum utilization man, machine & material to yield higher productivity.
• Monitor operational performance to improve the existing performance and efficiency of the production operatives and processes.
• Ensure all machines are operated by maintaining approved SOP.
• Supervising the work of team members.
• Organizing relevant training sessions.
• Carry out any other jobs as assigned from time to time by management.
M. Pharm/ M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Applied Chemistry from any reputed University.
• 10 to 14 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Healthcare/Lifestyle product, Pharmaceuticals
• Age 31 to 45 year(s)
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be willing and able to work extended hours under stressful conditions.
• Must have Computer literacy and fluency in writing and speaking in English.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org