Job Description / Responsibility
• Develop Nurse training module for each month.
• Organize induction programme for newly recruited nurses.
• Update SOPs of all common nursing procedures.
• Takes regular rounds of hospitals and provide clinical advice and hands-on training to nurses.
• Monitor and maintain key quality parameters of nursing.
• Conduct regular meeting with In-charges to ensure quality of nursing care.
• Conduct periodic competency assessment & evaluate training need assessment and schedule the training accordingly.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing from any reputed University with Bangladesh Nursing Council (BNC) registration.
• At least 5 year(s)
5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
Candidates are requested to send CV with recent photograph not later than 20 December, 2016 by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Advisor, Admin, Labaid Group, House # 01, Road # 04, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205.
Application Deadline : Dec 20, 2016