Job Description / Responsibility
• Work closely with autistic students.
• Diagnose, assess and treat according to their physical problem/condition.
• Develop and review treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
• Educate/train the parents about how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
• Prepare case notes & reports about the progress of the student
• Liaise with other healthcare professionals and social workers to exchange information about the progress of students as & when required.
• Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating of the students.
Diploma in Physiotherapy.
• At least 2 year(s)
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• The candidate must be caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
• Should have patience involving repetitive exercises to aid students.
• Organizational skills and flexibility & to deal with a range of students.
• Ability to be at ease in an academic environment.
• Should have empathy, assertiveness, tact, a sense of humor and physical and mental stamina.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org