Job Description / Responsibility
• Assist specialist and registrar during round, note and implement the orders properly.
• Attend admitted/In-patient with utmost sincerity and dedication
• Maintain various registers daily like Patient, Disease, and Medicine Check etc.
• Ensure that patients are fully satisfied on hospital’s manner, dedication, feelings for recovery of patient, quality of nurses etc.
• Provide health care and assistance in recovery and rehabilitation.
• Ensure and maintain all equipment instruments with which you will be working.
• Attend and provide all support to indoor and outdoor patients.
• Perform procedures under supervision of physician.
• Follow up & make sure schedule and in-schedule medical check-up of patients.
• Other duties & responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
MBBS from a recognized institution with Experienced in Medicine/Surgery/Gyanee & Obs.
• Should be enthusiastic, pro-active, dedicated, punctual and hard working.
• Should have good interpersonal & presentation skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org