Job Description / Responsibility
• Identify the speech and communication difficulty or disorder.
• Devise and deliver a suitable treatment program, working on a one-to-one basis or in groups, to enable each of students to improve as much as possible.
• Review and revise the program as appropriate.
• Advise and train other professionals in therapy delivery.
• Monitor and evaluate the progress of students.
• Prepare notes and reports, as well as information for the students and other professionals.
• Work within a team to improve the effectiveness of service.
Diploma in Speech Therapy or equivalent degree.
• At least 2 year(s)
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• Should have patience involving repetitive exercises to aid students who have problems of memorizing & communicating.
• Organizational skills and flexibility & to deal with a range of students.
• Ability to be at ease in an academic environment.
• Should have empathy, assertiveness, tact, a sense of humor and physical and mental stamina.
Send your CV to email@example.com