Job Description / Responsibility
• Analyze company’s financial performance which include: Past financial and business performance, Benchmark these against peers performance
• Project future performance of the company
• Undertake rigorous credit risk analysis encompassing industry / business research and financial analysis.
• Maintain a high quality of analytics and rating committee presentation
• Prepare reports that cogently captures the rationale behind the rating
BBA or Equivalent (Major in Finance, Accounting, economics), CA/ CMA/ ACCA/ CFA part qualified may also apply.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Understanding of accounting and financial analysis and concepts
• Positive attitude with qualities of a team player
• Innovative and solution orientation thinking & delivery
• Openness to new ideas and initiatives
• Self-motivated, target oriented independent performer
• Ability to manage performance under stringent timeliness
• Result orientation
Send your CV to email@example.com