Job Description / Responsibility
• The role entitle to engage in market/product research in order to identify new business opportunities, market mapping, wallet preparation, account planning in coordination with sales team.
• The candidate will work as a part of sales & application team and will help them with all sorts of backup support including technical inputs, project coordination & tracking, documentation and compliances, sampling and other related paper works.
• The candidate will work as a member of sales & application team and will be responsible for new product introduction and new business developments along with sales team.
• The position needs to be with entrepreneurship attitude & a strong problem solver.
• The position will respond to complex queries and complaints management.
• The position will help sales team to develop business proposals for existing and new customers.
• The position will be responsible for maintaining customer data base & time to time update.
• The position will communicate and coordinate among internal departments for various issues to resolve any complex situation.
B.Sc/ M.Sc in Pharmaceuticals or B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or B.Sc/ M.Sc in Chemistry from well reputed university.
• Experiences either or both in R&D and Sales is preferable. (Fresher having strong academic background, strong command in business communication & analytical ability may apply.)
• 3- 5 years of work experiences in R&D or Business development will be an added advantage. Fresher may apply having strong academic background and strong command in business communication and English.
• Entrepreneurship attitude and do job independently. Consistently produces high-quality work. Acts with urgency to resolve problems. Efficiently uses/manages resources. Is accountable and honors commitments to the organization. Drives enterprise value through a sense of ownership.
• Integrity – Display professionalism and integrity when carrying out his / her responsibilities. Does the right thing when nobody’s looking. Honest in all internal and external customer relations. Exhibits ethical and moral behavior in everyday business conduct. Is as straightforward as possible in all situations. Treating others with respect.
• Relationships – Builds and sustains professional working relationships. Makes the effort to know a variety of people in the organization. Establishes effective working partnerships with all internal and external parties.
• Self & Business Discipline – Consistently displays core values (integrity, customer service, relationship excellence). Fulfils commitments.
• Service orientation – provides high quality service. Responds promptly to service requests.
• Confidentiality – Understands confidentiality of employee information. Maintain and adheres to organizational confidentiality policies. Knows how to keep company-related data confidential.
• Initiative – Shows inclination to initiate, rather than to react. Initiates individual or group projects, and takes complete responsibility for their success.
• Teamwork & Communication Skills – Works and communicate well with managers, executives and all members of the Company. Share necessary information. Communicates effectively with all levels. Display good listening skills, comprehension and approachable. Encourages an open exchange thoughts and ideas.
• Analytical Ability – Is able to work on complex problems where analysis of situations / data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors. Looks for root causes to a problem. Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Sets priorities for tasks in order of importance.
• Computer knowledge and Email correspondence – should have knowledge in corporate mail correspondence and minimum knowledge in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentation and advance Excel, etc.
If you are suitable for the position, please email your CV including cover letter along with a Photograph. Online application is also accepted.
Email Address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
N:B: Connell Bros. Company provides the equal opportunity for Male and Female and we strictly prohibit gender discrimination in office works environment. Women’s are encouraged to apply for this position.
Application Deadline : Mar 7, 2017