Job Description / Responsibility
• Follow the distribution schedule for distributing WSB++,WSB+ & vegetable Oil etc.
• Check beneficiary number with the requisition from OTP side.
• Check stock register in the BSFP sites before sending the quantity of items ( WSB+,WSB++ and others logistical).
• Conduct physical inventories at distributions point as well as in the office stock.
• Prepared weekly and monthly stock report including receiving, delivering and stock and submit to PC/ED and Nutritionist.
• Ensure the quality of all food and non – food commodities from the upazilla level warehouse to BSFP.
• Ensure all logistic support for food distributor (Vendor).
• Ensure the quality of materials while purchasing/procuring
• Maintain the store properly protect from damage.
• Develop/maintain relationship and establish liaison with local social elite, Ups, GoBs, NGOs to ensure their support in implementation of the food distribution program activities.
• Participate in the monthly review and progress meeting
• Assist food distributor to develop monthly distribution plan.
• Prepare the monthly consumption report of WSB++ and submit to PC/ED
• Any other job assigned by the organization as per the qualification and when required.
Masters in any Discipline
• At least 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Field or Project Organizer, Monitoring, Supervision
• Age 18 to 35 year(s)
Experience in Relevant Field
Interested candidates are invited to send hard copies (must) of following documents: Updated CV (not more than 3 pages), two recent passport size photographs and a cover letter, copies of educational and experience certificates, Photocopy of National ID, contact number and two referees addressing to: The Executive Director, Society for Health Extension and Development (SHED), Head Office, icddr,b Campus, Main Road, Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar- by 03 November, 2016. In addition that please send your CV in our email: email: email@example.com. If your profile is not relevant with position, will not be considered in shortlist.
Note: I) Applicant should mark on top of the envelope position applied for II) only shortlisted candidates will call for interview, III) Any canvassing will result in disqualification and IV) Women are encouraged to apply.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.