Job Description / Responsibility
• Generate and qualify leads through cold calling.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Manage leads by tracking and following up on them.
• Meet monthly sales goals in accordance with development plan.
• Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor degree completed from any discipline from any reputed university.
• Age 20 to 30 year(s)
• Only females are allowed to apply.
• Pleasant and friendly mannerism.
• Computer Literacy is a must.
• Proficient in office applications like MS word, MS Excel, MS Power Point etc.
• Ability to navigate through software applications.
• Fast and correct typing, ability to create grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors.
• Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
• Sound judgmental powers.
• Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep commitments.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Good social skills.
• Time flexibility towards shifts and roster duty as per floor requirements.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org