• Responsible for the clinical governance of government sites, supporting the quality lead with appropriate quality assurance, accountabilities and governance tools.
• Maintain up to date and comprehensive knowledge of National Protocols for clinical services and MSI global Clinical policies and guidelines. Share expertise and ensure that all Outreach service providers and staff are familiar with standards and remain up to date as changes occur.
• Working closely with the Outreach & PSS Channel Leads, ensure regular supervision and clinical auditing of field sites. Set quality assessment annual plans for outreach operations ensuring that assessment indicators are measurable and ensure audits are completed on time and results are promptly reported. Conduct the CA, QTA and assist during MSI global QTA visit.
• Undertake regular spot checks of client files for relevancy of documents and accuracy, timeliness, quality and relevancy of information provided. Supervise conduct of monthly client record audits by clinical team members as per MSI requirements Discuss & provide on the job training on official record issues with staff as required.
• Provide Continuous Supportive Supervision to program managers, service providers, technical teams and assess for training needs.
• Train service providers in the handling critical or complicated medical cases and support when clinical incidents occur and during the incident management processes team members during red incidents.
• Establish a culture that ensures compliance with internal policy and external regulatory standards.
• Ensure clear communication Program managers and other Program managers to ensure collaboration and maintain organizational efficiency.
Work at office
Educational RequirDhaka ements
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
MPH or master’s in health systems management / Clinical Quality Improvement will be preferred
Training/Trade Course: Strong clinical skills and expertise. Training on FP especially LARC PM will be added advantage.
At least 5 year(s)
Age 30 to 45 years
Only males are allowed to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email your CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Application Deadline : 15 Apr 2023