• Collaboration with design, product development, and sourcing to identify and execute validation process for all sustainability material claims.
• Manage existing sustainability certifiactions of supply chain partners
• Coordinate training for supply chain partners on industry sustainability schemes
• daily operations of supply chain (including certifications, remediation of audits)
• Manage customer/brand requirements for sustainability validations, including submission of supply chain certificates
• Identify opportunities to adress sustainabiltiy topics.
• Communicate traceability requirements to suppliers
• Ensure traceability systems are in place througout supply chain
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• At least 3 years’ experience from a similar role and knowledge of/experience working with the apparel/textile industry environmental and sustainability efforts
• Experience with sustainability certifications (GOTS, GRS, BCI, etc.)
• Solid understanding of the apparel and textile industry, including upstream portions of the value chain (e.g. materials and manufacturing).
• Passionate in Sustainability and committed to drive positive change
• Strong communication skills in written and spoken English,
• Advanced capabilities in MS Office programs (excel,ppt etc.)
• Good technical knowledge and problem-solving skills
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Professional with an ability to represent the brand while engaging with external stakeholders
• Creative problem solver with a holistic result-oriented mindset
At least 3 year(s)
Age 35 to 50 years
Send your CV to NurulKowsar@deltagalilbd.com or to Email your CV from MY BDJOBS account.
Application Deadline : 27 Apr 2023