The person placed in this position will be responsible for continually develop new and innovative programs, themes and activities ensuring that `George`s Cafe` is the market leader, achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans, including building sales through telephone calls, in-person sales meetings and networking, marketing the entire restaurant and functioning as a public relations spokesperson to promote the restaurant locally.
Job Description / Responsibility
• To prepare quotations for office catering, private catering and group business.
• Collect information and seek opportunity. Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
• Develop & manage strategic corporate marketing plans for all customer segments.
• Creating new Corporate customers
• Increasing sales
• Planning and carrying out direct marketing activities for achieving the plan.
• Cooperate with customer’s complains
• Relationship development with existing & new customers.
• Cultivate customer accounts and travel within Dhaka city to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the restaurant.
• Attend events, as required, in order to build relationships with a network of potential customers and develop possible business opportunities.
• Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue.
• Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the restaurant stays ahead in the local market
• Evaluate and implement local restaurant sponsorship activities and related advertising.
• Cooperate with other departments in the restaurant to create an exceptional customer experience and ensure that a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained.
• Serve as the main point of contact for VIP customers and ensure the restaurant staff is fully briefed on their requirements.
• Build strong relationships with customers in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively.
• Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
• Attend all restaurant meetings
• Assist with other departments, as necessary
• Manage different partnerships with other organizations
Degree-level qualification in a hospitality and/or marketing field
• At least 2 year(s)
• Age At most 35 year(s)
• Minimum 2 years experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale.
• Experience in restaurant will be preferred.
• Excellent selling and networking capability
• Knowledge of local market
• Knowledge of hospitality
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
• Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
• Reporting and quantitative analytical ability.
You may also send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position in subject line.
Application Deadline : Apr 5, 2017