Job Description / Responsibility
• Preparation and analysis of financial statement.
• Carry out internal auditing function and internal control system.
• Maintaining credit and debit vouchers, cash books & laser of accounts etc.
• Have to check supporting papers / documents of day – to – day expenditures.
• Make everyday total expenses and monthly statement of expenditure report.
• Prepare and filling all kind of vouchers, Should prepare all relevant documents for accounts.
• Report to the Authority every day.
• Overlook the product costing.
• Prepare monthly bank & others reconciliation statement.
• Verify different bills and assist to top management to make advance against program.
• Check all kinds of financial transaction activities.
• Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
• Maintenance of Daily Stock Register
• Manage expenditures for procurement and maintain associated records.
• Prepare monthly Accounting Budget.
• Organize all annual TAX & AIT papers for the lawyer.
• Handling salary & all kinds of employee’s payment by maintaining confidentiality.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the concern authority.
B.Com/ M.com/ BBA/ MBA/ Masters in accounting, Finance
• At least 2 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
• Age 25 to 30 year(s)
• We are looking for a real responsible person who is honest and can handle his/her duty professionally.
• Must have good written and speaking ability both in English & Bengali.
• Have ability to work for extended hours.
• Must be very organized. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
• Positive attitude to any challenges.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org