Job Description / Responsibility
• The candidate will be responsible for maintaining records of daily financial transactions and preparing of accounting statements.
• Prepare receipt-payment statement against transaction to place with vouchers.
• Ensure proper checking of all kind of bill/voucher before payment and entry into the System.
• Assure timely payment to local suppliers.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statement on monthly basis.
• Petty Cash Maintenance.
• Prepare and maintain requisition slips & bills
• Prepare all the vouchers
• Prepare monthly, Quarterly & yearly financial report.
• Prepare payroll & make remittances including salary forwarding.
• MBA/ M.Com major in Accounting
• CA (CC) from any reputed CA firm
• At least 3 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Cash Management
CA (CC) from any reputed CA firm will be preferred.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org