• Friendship Floating Hospitals (currently in Rongdhonu Friendship Hospital which will be anchored in 5 specific places in the Bay of Bengal named: Mongla, Chalna, Kutubdia, Hatia, and Saint Martin over the year).
• Leave: 90 days leave in a year with maximum 15 days leave at a time. In addition, 2 days travel leave will be allowed with each time of leave up to 8 times. No other holidays.
• 6 months` probation period.
• Contributory Provident Fund after confirmation of the job.
Job Description / Responsibility
• S/he will be responsible for overall maintenance of the Friendship Hospital Management System (FHMS) software.
• S/he will be responsible for doing daily patient registration using FHMS software.
• S/he will be responsible for providing up-to-date training to the users of FHMS software.
• S/he will be responsible for taking daily database backup of FHMS software.
• S/he will be responsible for maintaining the VSAT and SATMED network.
• S/he will manage and control the Wi-Fi connectivity of the VSAT network as per SATMED policy.
• S/he will be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting of all kinds of computer hardware and network within his/her knowledge up to certain level set by the IT department.
• S/he will be responsible for the preparation of monthly activity report of the hospital ship within 5Th of next month and submit to the hospital Doctor copying ship Administrator and Head of MIS.
• S/he will be responsible for maintaining the Internet service, providing Internet facility to other staff on demand and facilitate training of Internet use.
Bachelor degree with at least 6 months of computer diploma from a recognized institute or 4 years diploma in Computer Science/ Studies from any recognized poly-technique institute.
• At least 1 year(s)
• Must be a team player.
• Strong communication skills.
• At least 1 year experience in the relevant field.
• Working experience in hospital software would be an added advantage.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org