Job Description / Responsibility
• Evaluate and analyses existing payroll policies, procedures and business processes, draft, propose and implement changes and/or quality control measures leading to best practice operation.
• Remain current on new legislation and regulatory ruling impacting payroll. Enforce adherence to requirements and advise management on required actions.
• Develop, implement and generate performance metrics and annual reviews for payroll personnel.
• Timely review and sign off on all required payroll reconciliation. Ensures compliance with applicable regulatory reporting requirements and guidelines.
• Ensure payroll within budgetary control.
• Manages all aspects of the payroll such as establishing appropriate checks and balances to ensure payroll compliance and accuracy.
• Work closely with Accounting Department to ensure proper reconciliation and with the TAX Department to ensure proper payroll Tax compliance.
• Supervise payroll Administrators on day to day activities and payroll related tasks, prioritization and work planning.
• Encourage and implement continuous improvement measures within payroll.
• Knowledge in KORMEE Software.
Graduate from Any Discipline. Candidate Having MBA/PGD in HR will be preferred
3 to 5 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
HRIS/HR Database Management, Performance & Career Management
The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
Age 28 to 35 year(s) • Minimum 2 years Working experience in KORMEE Software.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the really deserving candidates.
Special Instruction : Applicant are requested to submit resume online or via email on following email id:firstname.lastname@example.org